IEO Schooling Shows Online Entry Instructions
We are working with horseshowoffice.com to provide online entry for our schooling shows. Please read this before you enter online.
1) A $5 online entry fee will be added to your total. If you are entering after the closing date, a $20 late entry fee should appear under Post Entry Fees. If it does not, add it under "Other Adjustments".
2) Write your division in the box labeled "Additional requests, comments, instructions:" e.g. Pro, Adult Amateur, Jr/YR
3) Payment is by E-check. You must enter the bank routing code and account number for your checking account. You can find these numbers printed across the bottom of your checks.
4) You will get an email confirming your entry. It includes a link you can use to upload your Coggins and IEO Liability Release Form, or you can mail the forms to the show secretary. You do NOT need to sign and upload your entry form.
5) Use the link below to download the IEO Liability Release Form. Print and sign it. Scan the signed form and upload it using the link in the confirmation email. If you don't have a scanner, there are scanner apps for your phone or tablet.
Ready to try it? Follow the link to Enter Online